Great Lakes Credit Union is Hiring GREAT people for our GREAT team!
Do you enjoy being an integral part of a service-driven team, supporting those that support the customer?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
The primary purpose of our Vice President, Commercial Lending is to assist Great Lakes Credit Union to live out our vision, "To be the members' trusted financial partner".
As the Vice President, Commercial Lending you will lead and direct GLCU’s Commercial lending business including credit quality, originations, underwriting, loan approval, servicing, and portfolio management. You will also be accountable for line-of-business strategy inclusive of business development and origination, underwriting, loan approval, loan servicing and portfolio administration. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with executive leadership, marketing, financial planning & analysis, credit risk, information technology, and key partners to define GLCU’s Commercial lending’s product mix.
As the Vice President, Commercial Lending you will:
- Direct GLCU's Commercial lending strategy (including business development, origination, underwriting, loan approvals, loan servicing and portfolio management).
- Oversee and determine direction on all aspects of Commercial loan/credit risk (including policies, procedures, underwriting guidelines, and quality control)
- Plan and direct all aspects of Commercial, Small Business and SBA lending to meet strategic goals (including development/implementation of initiatives, budgets, and objectives)
- Make recommendations to pricing and products
- Establish annual and strategic goals regarding Commercial lending originations and budget
- Interact with state/federal regulators in development, administration, and examination of Commercial, Small Business & SBA lending programs/activities
- Ensure adherence to compliance of all business transactions (including Bank Secrecy Act, state and federal laws, company procedures/policies, integrity/ethics, and Privacy Act)
- Recommend policy revisions to the Chief Administration Officer, Pricing Committee, and Board of Directors
- Collaborate with executive leadership, marketing, financial planning and analysis, credit risk, information technology, and other key partners to define model and product mix
- Provide strategic vision, deliver superior results, and tactfully execute direction of projects, goals, priorities, and activities pertaining to current and future business
- Manage performance and monitor the performance management of both direct/indirect reports
- Provide structural approach to ensure performance management is consistent, documented, respected, and followed regularly
- Manage third party relationships such as third-party underwriters, loan servicers, brokers, and other vendors.
- Ten to fifteen years of similar or related experience.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to influence and direct performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferred.
- Meridian Link system experience preferred.
We’re the total package!
To view our GREAT Benefits please contact our HR Team!
Great Lakes Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.