React Physical Therapy
Position: Full Time Physical Therapy Aide / Client Service Specialist
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients practicing exercises
and functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
• Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on
patients' responses and progress, and report to physical therapist.
• Implements physical therapy programs established by the registered
• Support the business by providing exceptional customer service.
• Coordinate patient appointments and scheduling to ensure optimal
clinician productivity and customer satisfaction. This includes advance
multiple booking according to doctor's orders.
• Obtain and enter accurate patient data, billing, and insurance information
in patient charts.
• Answer and direct inquiries from patients, referral sources, and co-workers
with timely and accurate responses.
• Accurately verify physical therapy insurance benefits including Worker's
Compensation, Medicare, and Motor Vehicle Accidents.
• Obtain pre-certification/authorization of services as needed.
• Provide patients with a clear and thorough explanation of their insurance
benefits to optimize reimbursement and customer satisfaction.
• Collect and record patient payments, including copays, cancellation fees,
and outstanding balances.
• Greet patients in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Administer any and all patient paperwork.
• Check and respond to emails, voicemails, and faxes on the Client Service
Specialist email account.
• Maintain a clean working environment for the facility. This includes the
front desk, treatment tables, restroom, conference room and break area.
• Assist in ordering and maintaining office supplies.
• Fully understand and comply with HIPAA regulations and privacy
• Attend and participate in staff meetings or other company sponsored or
mandated meetings as required.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Skills
• Prior education or certification regarding personal training or fitness
• Ability to perform exercises for patients for demonstration and
instruction purposes based on their current condition.
• Demonstrates commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality,
and service to customers.
• Refined multi-tasking skills
• Superb communication skills.
• Ability to perform exercises for patients for demonstration and instruction
purposes based on their current condition.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships with
physicians, therapists, and patients.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and planning skills.
• Intermediate computer skills required.
Click on the links below and follow us