Strong interest and experience with Apple Products; minimum of 2-3 years of working
knowledge in iOS and macOS, willing to train.
• Ability to deliver superior customer service.
• Highly energetic and flexible.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to teach effectively.
• Problem solving capabilities a must.
• One to one training skills preferred.
A junior MacMentor will be working in a one to one environment with clients both in home and in
business settings. Promptness is a must as is being kind and respectful. Must be mindful and
courteous of the customers level of knowledge.
• Passionate about Apple products and eager to share that passion with others.
• Willingness to learn and continuously improve technical knowledge and people skills
• Flexible work schedule
Send resumes to: [email protected]