Job Title: Community Manager
Reports To: Operations Director
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Overtime may be required.
Venture X provides high quality, flexible collaborative spaces for business professionals that allow our Members to grow their companies and exceed their business goals. We provide a unique set of amenities and solutions to support business growth and professional development.
Who Are We Looking For?
Venture X is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager who can live and breathe our core values. Someone who is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, and has a passion for boutique hospitality who strives to create a valuable Member experience. You know your way around a computer and are happy to listen and take ownership of issues as they arise while providing a timely solution. This positive, adaptable, and high-energy person will bring enthusiasm to the community.
The Community Manager is the face of the company, responsible for all operations of the location. This is a highly visible role, responsible for the overall service delivery we provide. By creating a welcoming atmosphere, and assisting Members and guests with their needs, the Community Manager ensures a long, lucrative stay for our Members. Each day brings a new challenge and opportunity to positively impact our community.
Key Requirements include:
· High standard of customer service delivering boutique hospitality
· Effective communication via phone, email and in-person
· Computer Skills and IT knowledge
· Collaborative, team player, strong attention to detail
· Positive and enthusiastic personality
· Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects·
· Eager to learn all aspects of the business
· Ability to work under pressure, demonstrate flexibility and poise
· High School Diploma Required, some college preferred
It’s a PLUS if you have:
· 1-year experience in the service/hospitality industry or property management
· Prior experience organizing meetings and events
Create a positive Member experience & vibrant community:
· Organize events, including hosting monthly Member lunches and networking events
· Prompt and efficient communications with Members and the Venture X Team
· Assist Members with any questions/concerns they may have
· Ensure all meeting rooms are clean and reset before and after each reservation
· Onboard New Members
· Maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere
· Ensure the cleanliness of the common areas, café, restrooms, and member services
· Keep the café, restrooms, and janitorial supply closets stocked
Sales & Marketing:
· Conduct tours for prospective Members
· Confirm reservations & manage the booking calendar
· Social media management
· New account setup
· Maintain current product availability and pricing across all platforms
· Troubleshoot printing, internet, and phone requests
· Relay building communications to Members
· Maintain company standards and expectations of the appearance of the location.
· Gather quotes and negotiate the best rates and quality of work for any onsite items needing to be completed
· Perform Bill Run and email monthly invoices Answer questions from Members regarding billing
· Account Receivables
· Review past due accounts and following internal collection process
· Budget location expenditures
· Maintain inventory and submit supply orders
· Report on ancillary revenue
· Participate in weekly staff meetings, coming prepared with the necessary reports/notes
· Crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, stooping, walking, pushing, pulling, sitting and lifting
· Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
· Must have the ability to operate a computer and monitor for long periods of time
· Ability to handle small tools such as a drill, hammer, screwdriver, etc.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time role, hours of 8 am – 5 pm Monday - Friday. This is a salary position of $50,000-$55,000 per year.
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
Click on the links below and follow us